Everything changes when you realize that your life — all of it — belongs to you.
Congratulations, you made it to the 6th month of 2023!!. How has it been so far?? Personally, It’s been full of surprises, mostly ups, and less downs. That’s like 7/10 for me.
Great right? Well, if yours hasn’t been going as it should, no need to despair, we have so much more time ahead to make it a 10/10. And if yours is a 10/10 now, happy for you, we will share in all of its goodness. I tap from your abundance.
This June is the month where I am affirming positivity in my life. And I am going to soak myself in all of its glory. I noticed that saying positive words to myself has made me make the right decisions and put myself first in situations, and that has been really healthy.
Affirmations are scientific prayers. They shift our mindset to an optimistic state.
The secret lies in how affirmations interact with our subconscious mind. The subconscious can’t tell the difference between fact and fiction, so it treats the statements we feed it as truth. This shapes our internal reality, which in turn, transforms our external world.
For me, Affirmations are words, things I listen to, like music, podcasts, and comments, that I choose to affect me positively. The noise is too much on the internet nowadays, that’s why you must learn how to filter what isn’t useful to you.
Affirming means to accept, confirm and declare, In this situation, you are going to be affirming (accepting, confirming, and declaring) positivity into your life all year round.
I have listed some of my favorite affirmations below, you can affirm the ones that speaks right to you and affirm them.
- I am worthy of all the blessings that come my way.
- I am grateful for making it this far.
- I am happy, I can laugh and be myself and that’s okay.
- I am capable of all I desire and I will receive.
- I am whole and completely beautiful.
- I am not held back by fear, disappointment or doubt.
- I am grateful for my health.
- My awareness is always open to change. From moment to moment, I am not afraid to learn and unlearn.
- I am now ready and willing to embrace the changes I want in my life.
- l am safe, I will cross all bridges with joy and ease and my life will get better all the time.
- l am becoming the change I want to see in this world.
- My good thoughts become my beliefs.
- I improve my ability to connect with myself and others.
- I have the courage to live life consciously and I will.
- I am stronger than my strongest excuse. I got this!
One thing about affirmations, you can say them the way you like to hear them. Slowly, strongly, lightly or by just writing them down.
Believe strongly in what you say to yourself and it will affect you, so always speak positivity into your life.
Which of these resonates with you right now. If you have your own favorite affirmations, share them with me in the comment section.
Kindly leave a clap or two, thank you!